Cambridge Encyclopedia » Cambridge Encyclopedia Vol. 23


A recess in a building for a window. It also refers to the splayed opening between any two upstanding parts of a parapet or crenellated wall.

User Comments

Your email address will be altered so spam harvesting bots can't read it easily.
Hide my email completely instead?

Cancel or